Monday, February 21, 2011

Alcohol is poison

Feeling much better today although I do have a bit of a headache. Got up and cleaned the bedroom sorting all the clothes and putting things neatly in my wardrobe. I have too many clothes which indicates it's time for a cull. I don't want to part with anything as I am between sizes, recovering from a very fat holiday. Big effort starts today. So maybe I will leave the cull until Spring is really here and the winter things can be stored elsewhere, though exactly where this elsewhere is I have no idea. Like a fat goldfish; I have outgrown my bowl.

My right temple is throbbing. I can't make it stop. Perhaps if I bandaged my head it might help. At least then everyone would know I am in pain. I can't believe a few too many glasses of champagne on Saturday could do this to me. Poor me. Stupid me. I will wear a hat to stop my brain bursting out of my head ... in bed. I will seriously moderate my alcohol intake from henceforth. I am hopeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment