Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back Home


Apart from ghastly jet lag and an enormous weight gain, it is great to be back after a fabulous holiday. No it isn't. It'll have to be gym and lettuce for a very long time.

Nevis is just heaven on earth. I worked hard and sold a few paintings. I was commissioned to paint a mural which I managed by starting early in the mornings before breakfast and I found I rattled it off when my concentration was at its best thereby not interrupting any party time.

My paintings make good friends and Mr Smith and I were wined and dined and thoroughly spoilt by clients past, present and hopefully future. Mr Smith was even taken to play golf at what boasts to be the world's most beautiful course. He was happy. Due to his wife's daubs his holiday was upped several notches and downed several dollars. We are often invited to see my paintings in their residences - good marks to people who don't hang them in the loo - and it's rather like seeing some of your children again. I seem to have been rather prolific over the years which makes me think one can be productive as well as drunk.

How do I stay brown? I'm lovely. Fat but lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment