Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Exclusive report

This is really exciting.  Well, actually, it's only quite exciting.  That is, it's really exciting for me and nobody else which makes it really boring but I'm going to tell you anyway.  In a bid to ditch this awful holiday baggage I seem to have added around my tum I dug out a few Lighter Life potions.  I had quite a few left from my previous effort, being someone who never finishes anything except every meal (according to Mr Smith).  So for the past two days I have exclusively Lighter Lifed, gagging away on revolting milkshakes and soups that smell like B.O. along with the odd sawdust and floor wax brunch bar whilst yearning for a cheese sandwich with a vengeance.  Ghastly.  This stuff is not food.  However, it works.  It really does.  I have lost 7 pounds in two days.  I know this is not healthy and yes, I do have a headache worse than a hangover but Holy Cupcakes, Batman, that's a damned good result.

I will now drink lots of water and put it all back on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment