Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Surfing

Since I have been stuck in bed feeling sorry for myself I have been doing a bit of internet searching, as one does, and here is what I gleaned yesterday:-

I don't have prostate cancer.
A pair of ski boots will only fetch about £20 max on Ebay but cost hundreds to buy.
There is a website dedicated to people who like watching boils/absesses being popped: (www.popthatzit.com).  It's disgusting.
Antonia Rolls interviewed a Romanian wrestler as a lodger for her spare room.
How to knit bunting - I am starting today.
There is an agency that can sell your stuff for you on Ebay (www.stuffusell.co.uk).
If I buy a ticket for The Knitting & Stitching Show in advance it's cheaper.
Dukeshill Ham are offering a deal on pork tenderloin.
Tiffins Biology Department are having a car boot sale on Sunday.
You can't Freecycle your kids however irritating they may be.

I wonder what I will find out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment