Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunny days are here again

I am still not brilliantly well but I am brilliantly well compared to how I was a couple of days ago.  The diphtheria has cleared up but I now have consumption.  However, it is another beautiful sunny day and I cannot bear to waste a sunny day so I am in bed with the window wide open enjoying it.  I will get up shortly but I won't be running any marathons; my throat is sore and my chest hurts.

I have made a list of ghastly tasks that I thought Mr Smith could perform now that he is unemployed.  That has sent him running to the Job Centre or at least to meet a mate in town to have lunch and have a look at his prospects.  I am disheartened.  I will have to dig the garden myself.

This is so exciting - Ebayers have bid for my handbags ...  99p, but it's a start.  Now I have to look every hour to see if there is any more interest.  I hope Mr Smith appreciates my noble endeavour.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment