Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ostrich banking

Right, Get-Rich-Quick schemes are urgently required.  I thought I could happily survive this little setback of no dosh for a bit but I then got a bill or two.  I forgot you can't put things on your credit card and have them all for free.  I have taken financial advice, from Mr Smith, and he has made one big fat bill disappear already.  He has buried it under a load of papers to be dealt with sometime in the future.  Oh this is so sensible - why didn't I think of that?  Maybe because I am not hiding things from him any more.

My throat is even worse than yesterday and I am sipping lemsip feeling grim.  I have so much to do but zero energy with which to do it.  This germ has got me good and proper.  But enough moaning.  I will internet search for car boot sales and set up an e-bay selling account.  Then I will get the boys to find anything saleable we can find and try to sell it.  I am not very good at this but I am willing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment