Friday, July 8, 2011

Blueberry muffins in Bognor

I had to take all my possessions out of my flat today ready for summer lettings.  This included 3 open bottles of ketchup, half a dried up quiche and some wayward tomatoes that escaped all over the car park in the drenching rain.. I am too mean to throw these things away so solemnly transport them all back home.  I made a half hearted effort at cleaning the fridge then I left it for a bit to visit Rachel and Baby Tarquin and when I got back the cleaners had arrived.  Oh heavenly angels of cleanliness and harpic, how I love you.  It will now sparkle and all will be prepared for the summer lets which start next week and go right through til September.  I really hate smelly people in my flat but I do love their money.

Poor Designer Susan has broken her arm.  I took her flowers and good cheer.

Yesterday afternoon I made cakes with Alexia and made Arty Antonia's kitchen very sticky, as she will discover.  However, it was worth it for the best blueberry muffins ever,  Well done Alexia.

No comments:

Post a Comment