Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just exterminate me more

It transpires, predictably, that the Student's film wasn't a Hollywood blockbuster in the making but actually some chap's bet as in "I bet you can't make a film" ...  "I bet you I can."  Anyway, it was good experience for the Student and hopefully he will have made a few contacts in the movie business.  In the meantime he's back in bed in a very very messy bedroom with me yelling at him to tidy it up.  I have a feeling this will continue for the rest of his summer/life.

Mr Smith isn't playing golf today which means he's daleking around the house asking why things haven't been done inc. why have I tumble dried the laundry on such a sunny day etc.  I am hiding.

I had an amazing dream last night .... flamingo cupcakes.  Oh just watch this space.  I know there are a few technical challenges here along with Mr Smith doing the usual Why?  What's it for? What a waste of time, money and energy.  It's OK I'll just ignore him and continue to turn my kitchen flamingo pink.

Not by me
If things don't go to plan I can always make this Blue Peter Dalek cake and exterminate myself.  Looking at the selection of these on Google, although I am amazed they posted them, I am so much more impressed with people's dreadful wonky efforts than the sugar crafted perfect creations that don't look edible.  There's something about the love and recognisable bits of kitchen involved in their construction that is so appealing.  Do I really want to be a C&G Confectioner?  It's a bit late now as I have paid for the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment