Thursday, July 14, 2011

Very Disturbing

I have just alighted upon a gloriously awful website www.crappytaxidermy.com.   Have a stiff drink or very strong cuppa first then press the link.  I warn you it isn't just the familiar Damien Hirsts or Victorian monkey bands; no, it is a site dedicated to gloriously grotesque things done with dead animals or parts of dead animals (particularly wings and antlers) in the name of art.  I don't know quite which is my favourite: the giraffe chair or kitten wedding.  Anything two headed or grossly manipulated just makes me feel quite unwell and, beware, there is a lot on there.  I am suddenly feeling quite vegetarian.... but somewhat voyeuristic.  Maybe I'll do something creative with Granny's mink coat.

Oh go on then, have another one ...
Pygmy giraffe - a whole new species

No comments:

Post a Comment