Monday, July 11, 2011

Cake wrecks for everyone

I have heard from the Confectionery School of Sugary Magic and Witchcraft. My cheque is being processed and I am being allocated a personal tutor.  Oh this is so exciting.  I am going to be sticky for a whole year.  In fact, if I progress to Part II, I can be covered in icing for three years.  I realise why I need to do this course.  I imagine glorious and fabulous cakes but don't have the technical knowledge of how to construct them.  I throw it all together and hope for the best but, to be honest, it doesn't ever look like the picture (in my mind).

There is a glorious website dedicated to cake wrecks and there's a fantastic section of what they ordered/what they got.

What they wanted

What they got.

And, although I think I can produce cake A, in reality it is much more likely to come out like cake B.
Mrs Smith strongly recommends a visit to www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com.  Mr Smith recommends you go there too ... because Mrs Smith says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment