Monday, July 4, 2011

Master Pastillagier

Oh this is so exciting, I can pick some of my vegetables and pod them and eat them.  Things are looking a little thirsty after such a glorious weekend but I will get out there with a hose this morning and have a harvest this evening.

It's Mr Smith's turn for the cold and he is suffering in style with much huffing and puffing, snorting and groaning.  Although I am sorry he isn't feeling his very best, I am pleased he will find out just how rotten it is having a summer cold as he wasn't a bit sympathetic to the Apprentice and me when we were suffering.  I am still not a hundred percent but that might be the remnants of my hangover.  I will take myself for a swim and sit in the steam room for a bit which will clear my sinuses and let me imagine I am in some tropical haven, not South West London.

When all my tasks are done and I have exercised the bod, cleaned, shopped, cooked and gardened I am going to sign up for a confectionery course so I can get a qualification in my new found hobby.  I notice the course involves gateaux making - oh how divine.  I will be so fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment