Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas teeeeeeth

It's Tanya the Terrifying Hygenist this morning.  Tanya is very nice but she has a droany voice and I can't bear her awful painful instruments. It all makes me feel quite unwell.  I have to slog up to Harley Street by train, plane and automobile, actually I mean bus, train and tube.  It takes ages and will be crowded.  I am tired.  I want to sleep some more and not go to Terrifying Tanya.  Needs must.

I really must stop buying presents for myself and get some for other people; it's socks for boys today.  They will be pairs of socks which is something novel for them.  Maybe I'll get some nice tights for me too, I deserve a present after being good at the dentist and my resolve is low.

Mr Smith is being extra bah humbuggy these days.  'Tis the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment