Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jingle bells Batman smells

There are a couple of chaps at the seaside who tend to hang around together who I call Batman and Robin.  Batman (Wayne) is OK, he is an ex-policeman who runs a detective agency which is apparently pretty useless as they have no business;  Gotham City doesn't seem to require his services.  Rob, his side kick, has become a nightmare.  I asked Mr Smith what I should do.  "Ho, ho, you've got a stalker."  Thanks for the magnificent support.  It's only mild stalking.  I have been investigating stalking - well, I spoke to a couple of chaps in the pub about it - and it is very common.  They had both been stalked by women, one for 4 months and one for 16 months.  If the stalker doesn't actually do anything but just appears wherever you are, you can't do much about it.  You simply have to wait for them to get bored and go away.  If their behaviour becomes aggressive you can take out an injunction or restraining order.  I think Robin will now fly away as I have had words.  I will, however, take the precaution of asking someone to walk me home; I wonder if Superman's available.

Hairdressers today.  I hate hairdressers.   But I want smart Christmas hair rather than grey birds' nest on top of head.  I then have friends to visit and calendars to deliver.  I will ask Designer Susan how to make my Christmas swag - she's brilliant at that sort of thing.  You tube showed me in 5 parts in real time which took about 2-3 hours and it was really really boring!  Alternatively, I could always ask Mr Smith to help.  Oh, silly me, Santa's Little Hater; I forgot.  Anyway, he broke my clippers last time he used them.

No comments:

Post a Comment