Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mad Carina's mad Christmas

Having a shopaholic friend, Mad Carina, is totally brilliant on several levels.  Firstly, you get fantastic presents and billions of them and secondly, it makes ones own overspending at this festive time look monastic in comparison.  My only minor gripe was I tried to tell her a few months ago that I didn't need to have every cupcake themed item that has ever been made - (enough with the cupcakes already).  So she gave all the (my) cupcake shaped and flavoured gifts to the Lovely Claudia.  I did notice and I do mind.  I actually need a bath-hat that looks like a cupcake and cupcake writing paper and a lovely cupcake shopping bag and ... well I stopped looking at that point. Actually, I am being a little spoilt here as I am drowning in fabulous gifts.  She buys me all things I really want but don't know I want til I see them.  I have put them back in the lovely shopping bag they arrived in and I will take them out and play with them one by one including the darlek pencil and the book of my favourite lies - yet to be written.

I gave one measly gift to each friend which I can assure you took great levels of control and little dosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment