Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mrs Smith goes to Costco

"Don't buy any food" said Mr Smith as I departed early this morning for one of my favouritest shopping expeditions in the whole wide world; the Lovely Claudia took me to Costco.  Oh how I love Costco.  Sadly, so does the rest of the world and it was very busy which was annoying as we didn't get a great deal on fake snow or extra long tinsel.  I think all that had already been purchased.  There was only one thing for it really - buy food.  I did buy sensible things like fairy liquid and shower gel too.  Oh heck, I forgot the ketchup.  I'll tell Mr Smith they didn't have any left.  Oh well I really don't know where I would have stored it anyway - we are full.

I finished the cupcakes and cupcake calendar and delivered the first one to the Lovely Claudia.   I then sat down and ate the blue one, the pink one, the orange one and that bruised looking one that looked a bit sad. Well, I was hungry after that foray to Costco - I wasn't allowed to buy any food, remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment