Friday, December 23, 2011

Sing choirs of angels

Come on Christmas; I'm all excited.  Let's sing a Slade song.  Oh do let's not.  I'll do Wizard instead.  Is Roy Wood still alive?  I suppose he must be and very rich too.  Listening to the exquisite Military wives on the radio I thought they'd be beautiful angels with those heavenly voices then last night I saw the programme about them - a load of fat tattooed slags really but, Goodness me, isn't Gareth Choirmaster a dish!

Gosh, I can hear Christmas chimes - it's Mr Smith lining up the dirty silver for me to polish.  Mrs Smith Mother of Mr Smith is arriving tomorrow; wouldn't she like to clean the silver?   Perhaps this is not particularly Christmas spirited of me - I don't know, I've made her do it on so many previous years it's almost a tradition.  Do you think she could clean the bathroom and hoover her bedroom too?  I'd like a nice afternoon nap in front of some super crappy film.  Oh, could she walk the dog as well?

Oh well, I'd better look lively; a man in a bate is getting out the silvo and I'm in a Christmas mood.

P.S. I've just googled Roy Wood and found he supported Status Quo at a concert in the summer.  Everyone must have been longing for him to burst into "I wish it could be Christmas every day".... in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment