Monday, December 19, 2011

Coven Christmas Meeting

Oh sisters three with a cup of tea and a cupcake we will cast goodly spells.  Ooooh I absolutely love the coven. What are we doing today?  Oh yes, Christmas.  Firstly, we have to make a Christmas swag thingy then we will have lots of lovely pressies.  I have made Carina a beautiful patchwork quilt - well, it's a bit dodgy in places and doesn't seem very square and the hearts aren't very well attached so they'll all fall off in a couple of years.  Ok, a rather tatty patchwork quilt.  I have bought Claudia some really stupid babushka boxes that she won't like but I do - there are billions of them.  Now I must rush and stir the cauldron so they have some enchanted cakes for elevenses and turn Mr Smith into a frog and put him in the garden whilst my friends are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment