Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hercules had nothing on me

The dentist yesterday was just ghastly.  And I have to have more.  And I had to pay £500!  And my teeth are in a shite state.  Of course most of this is my fault for not going to see Terrifying Tanya - the ghastly mad hygenist.  I thought I could do it myself with lots of inbetweeny things but then I got a bit lazy, then we went to France, then Mr Smith lost his job, then it is now which means Christmas.  She will see me for a good torture on Thursday.  Oh goody I can hardly wait.  Oh this is so horrible and so expensive.

I vowed to take things easier after my brain tumour last week that M-C had to remove in class.  It's all building up again.  Not the headache but all the tasks. And now for cakes and calendars and christmas shopping and carrots for the dog - we're trying to turn him into a rabbit by giving him carrot sticks instead of constant gravy bone biscuits.  Oh, and Christmas cards;  perhaps Mr Smith could get us some.  On second thoughts perhaps not as I found him trying to recycle last years'.  He has refused to buy any on the grounds that he doesn't want to send any because he's too mean.  The odd thing is he takes great pride in receiving them: "Look I've got more friends than you."  But I have real friends who I see all the time who don't feel the need to send me pictures of robins once a year rather than meet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment