Thursday, December 29, 2011

Smashing Christmas

What with my broken tooth and Mr Smith breaking all our china, I think we are having a rather clumsy Christmas. We have now sent Mrs Smith Mother of Mr Smith packing. I only really lost my rag with her once which, seeing what a bloody irritating woman she is, was exceptionally well controlled. I feel it's all over now and my tasks before New Year all revolve around my lovely presents. There are jigsaw puzzles to be done, apps to be downloaded, books to be read, sweets to be eaten and a vine to be planted. Mr Smith can choose the spot, dig the hole, place roots therein, replace earth and tread down sod and I will ring my mother and tell her how splendidly I planted the vine and we will send her the first vintage.

And now I must find a dentist who isn't skiing or in the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment