Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Apprentice

The Apprentice son is twenty five today.  Good grief, when I was 25 I was married; he's still arsing about trying to figure out what to do with his life - currently an Apprentice electrician.  I think he's going out tonight - I'll eat the rest of his birthday cake.  Mad Carina bought me a giant cupcake mould and here is the result.  Actually, it tastes a lot better than it looks - must just have another bit.  It seems to have shrunk to less than half the cake. I bet Mr Smith remarks on how much is missing.  I'll have to pretend lots of people came to tea.  I'll say we had a little birthday party, well, quite a big birthday party and they were all starving and ate big slices of cake.


1 comment:

  1. Really very tempting! The first thing I have whenever invited for any of the parties are the cup cakes only. Best were ordered at my uncle aunt's vow renewal party last month. Mind blowing event space Atlanta was hired and that too at reasonable prices. Also the big bouquets wit garlands were ordered for the couple. Everything was dreamy.

    ReplyDelete