Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welded to the one you love

Every now and again I have admit Mr Smith is right.  It hurts to do so.  Welding appears to be quite an expensive and somewhat impractical hobby so I have decided not to turn the spare room into a forge after all.  I'll stick to cake making as my irritating messy hobby and, in a defeatist fashion, buy some metal obelisks for my beans and peas as I've found some cheapies on line for about £12 each (plus VAT, P&P, petrol to go and get them from some far off depot as they waited til I was out to deliver them).


 What I would like .............  and what I've ordered

My cold has got stinkier and I didn't sleep a wink all night.  I am exhausted and very bunged up.  Mr Smith looks a trifle fatigued too.  My goodness it is hot - so stuffy with no breeze and a sky full of thunder. Please rain.  I would attach the water butt to the downpipe but I'm too ill and it's too hot.  I'll just have to attach a hose to Mr Smith and send him off around the garden.

Got your Olympic tickets?  We have.  This gives me a whole year to practice a vaguely interested expression on my face whilst sitting through an arse numbingly boring day of decathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment