Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cupcakeuccino



I did not make the silicone cup ... one day I will and it will be edible.

I bought these brilliant cups, in which you cook your cupcakes, a while ago which lead me on a search for the perfect coffee cupcake recipe and, with a bit of tweaking here and there, I think I've cracked it.  You have to watch it with cupcakes as they have a tendency to be very dry and your poor guests gag on their sawdust novelty cakes.  Then there was the dilemma of whether to make plain butter icing or coffee cream .... oh the trials of my life.

Today is the last day of studentdom for the Student son.  He is coming home .... groan.  I love him dearly but do I also love twenty bin bags of crap, a bed, bean bags, stinky food, an old freezer, a never once used hoover (oh that could be useful), miscellaneous pieces of furniture that are all falling apart because they have been put together in a can't-be-arsed manner, broken crockery, unmatching cutlery, rusty saucepans, a revolting rug and a vast box of cables?  I am going to collect him and all his rubbish and clean the flat before handing the keys back to the agents with a sort of "I did my best" expression.  I have such an awful cold, the only advantage of which is I can't smell anything.  












No comments:

Post a Comment