Friday, June 10, 2011

Mighty Moths


Thursday, June 9th

A dash down to the seaside today where I am to be greeted with carpet moth.  Apparently, according to my cleaners, the little bugs are munching their way through my bedroom carpet.  I have sent off for the full eradication kit which has just arrived.  It looks rather serious and includes a facemask and gloves and three different lotions and potions for my carpet and room.  Do you think I need a full protective suit and wellies .... for a few little moths?

I am hoping to see Arty Antonia today in Bognor (aka Rolls), drink tea and hear all about the happenings of "A Graceful Death" - her work, not a euthanasia session with cupcakes.  Go to www.antoniarolls.com for more info.  Consider yourself replugged, Rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment