Friday, June 10, 2011

Teapot of the Day

Drove down to Bognor with a few cupcakes, as one does, to see Arty Antonia.  She's really nice and just so arty.  Her house is full of lovely funny kitsch and amusing things such as a sparkly madonna and shoes up the walls and a never ending collection of teapots. Not to be outdone, I thought I'd show you that I too have teapots (two).  That is I have two silly ones and a few sensible ones too.  Mr Smith is quite a teapotty chap and I will show you his .... another day.  Today's teapot comes to you via The Lovely Claudia who bought this for me last year and I absolutely love it.



My yesterday evening's entertainment was deinfesting the seaside flat of moth.  I had to close all the doors and windows (or deinfest entire South Coast), set off a bomb and run away then return after three hours, by which time I had excelled at the pub quiz and got a bit squiffy.  It was a bit scary, the bomb I mean, not the quiz or slight drunkness - a bit like a hand grenade.  All for a few very small moths.

No comments:

Post a Comment