Thursday, August 11, 2011

Carry On Procrastinating

Day of industry.  I will finish my, soon to be started, homework which should not be confused with my soon to be started housework, and crack on with that chair I am busily patchworking.  My homework is a bit pointless but I will do it in order to get good marks on my Confectionery correspondence course.  I have a sneaking suspicion this course is run by a couple of daft bints like me and Designer Susan from their kitchen table and I am the first person to sign up.  I can imagine them going "Oh my goodness, someone has actually signed up for the course and sent us a cheque.  We'd better devise something, quick, what can we think of to make her do?"  Then when I send back my efforts they go "We didn't think she'd actually do it."

To kick off my day of industry I swam a mile - literally.  I did an hour's swimming which has made me rather tired so perhaps I will postpone the industry for a bit.  Mmmm another day of lounging around - oh goody.  I got caught by Mr Smith yesterday afternoon doing the crossword in front of the afternoon film.  He was in the area so thought he'd carry out a spot check.  Very alarming it was indeed and I missed a big chunk of my intellectually stimulating film - Carry on Regardless.  Sid James was running an employment agency and ... oh well, you can guess the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment