Friday, August 19, 2011

Nothing new


When in doubt I just make another little house.  As I have been extremely puzzled by everything of late I have churned out whole towns; this is a mere morsel/hamlet of the whole.  No I haven't done my homework, my housework, my garden or my chair.  I will be castigated but I have a lovely Houses quilt so I don't care.

In the big clear up of my fabrics yesterday I came upon several started but never to be finished projects.  I will, I must, finish something before starting ANYTHING else ever.  I am just too creative for my own good and horribly extravagant.  So today, now in fact, I am going to finish my C&G homework then can I make a few more houses please whilst I think about that chair?  OK.  I'll do the chair over the weekend.  I wonder if any of my imaginary friends can come and help.


No comments:

Post a Comment