Monday, August 8, 2011

Tee hee hee

Today I shall cackle.  I haven't had a good cackle for ages.  I have laughed but not nearly evilly or smugly enough.  I cackled with delight when I beat Mr Smith at today's word in the Telegraph word puzzle.  Here are the letters, unjumble them faster than Mr Smith and you are today's winner then you can let out a little cackle of delight:-  TNGLEEANM
I did it in no time because I am super clever and he is dead thick ... cackle cackle.  Actually he is quite clever, much cleverer than me generally, but I like to make a point occasionally heh heh heh.  Gosh there I go again with my cackling. (Answer: Gentleman).

Here's who I hate: The AA.  This is because I called them out for some roadside assistance but they wouldn't come.  Well, it wasn't actually roadside assistance it was more supermarket assistance as I was in Sainsburys and needed the AA as I had forgotten I'd come by bus and couldn't carry all my shopping home by myself.  No, that's not entirely true.  I had a flat tyre.  Anyway, a nice man helped me and I  limped my poor car home and now have to get the tyre fixed - today's task.  Gosh, what would I do if I worked?  Glad I don't.

I have almost finished the two assignments I had to do: Sofa report which I am sending back today unfinished - just reached end of tether on that one, and my Lines homework for my C&G course which I think I've got a bit wrong but never mind.  The written questions are really hard.  I just make up loads of bollocks with big words that I don't entirely understand and hope for the best.  I'll do some cackling to help me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment