Saturday, August 20, 2011

Quick quick quilt

This is my favourite of all my finished quilts
I am feeling marvellously inventive which is not a good idea as I vowed not to start anything new before finishing existing projects BUT I have seen some patchwork designs that are super quick that I could rustle up in no time.  I could then take them to the professional quilters for finishing and by Christmas have some new throws for my seaside house.  Actually these things are never all that quick and after an amazing flourish at the start they just become loads of bits of material that sit around in a bag or box forever.  I have about five or six of these and am now about to give birth to another; I can feel it.  Next week Mr Smith is going to Scotland so whilst he is away I could do a whole quicky quilt - especially if I cut out all my bits today.  He need never know.

In the words of Miranda's mother "such fun".
In the words of Mr Smith "Where's my dinner?"




No comments:

Post a Comment