Sunday, August 21, 2011

Your maid's name is Mum

Quick Quick quilt is quick but I have run out of fabric so I am going to put all the pieces in a bag in the bottom of a drawer and wait for it to grow more. Or I suppose I could go to the quilting shop and buy some more but I am far too lazy.

Anyway, I have a new project now. Having got an excellent report from my tutor for my design module on my C&G online course I was feeling all glowy and proud of myself but then noticed she had given me the wrong name or maybe it's the wrong report. Oh well, I can progress to the cake decorating bit now.  Ooh yikes, this looks plenty tricky.  I need kit.  Off to the cake decorating shop I go.  What are marzipan spacers?

I went upstairs to the boys' bathroom this morning.  An hour later I emerged having picked up wet towels, billions of dirty clothes, shoes, socks, loo rolls strewn everywhere, bags of rubbish, beer bottles, coke cans, college work, construction manuals, tools and a display of empty shower gel bottles hung like christmas bobbles over the side of the shower.  I then cleaned it which included decontaminating the loo and basin, scraping the shower and scrubbing the floor.  I am just composing a note "Dear boys, Your mother has cleaned your bathroom.  Please try to keep it like this."  Oh why bother, it's not as though they'll take any notice?  I now have all their washing which will take me most of the week to work through.  I have set Mr Smith that task; he likes laundry.  Sometimes I really like Mr Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment