Monday, March 7, 2011

Another day

It's Monday and have I made a start on my paintings? ... well um er not exactly. I finished the book I was reading. If you thought Time Traveller's Wife was a pile of pants this one by the same author, Her Fearful Symmetry, is much worse. Thanks to my dear mother for passing this absolute stinker on to me. I cannot believe I wasted so much time ploughing through such a pitiful load of nonsense.

The student son came back from his shoot in Highgate (film not hitman). He was full of beans. I made him breakfast so he was then full of more beans. I did his laundry, charged up his phone, gave him words of praise and sent him on his way back to university to finish his Film Making degree and make me proud. Oh my little Spielberg.

I then cleaned the hovel. It still looks freshly burgled but maybe less filthy in parts - nice clean stairs.

I then went swimming. I had the pool to myself until a very splashy fellow swimmer invaded the water. Most antisocial I thought and put me in a bit of a mood. I then ran over someone in the car park and came home to last night's washing up and a think about dinner.

It's now time to walk the dog and forage dinner constituents. Eye of newt etc.

And that's my day. Note to self: start painting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment