Sunday, March 13, 2011

Walking the walk ... or not

The pudding went disastrously wrong on at least 3 counts. It went soggy, the cream filling was too slushy and it just didn't look like the picture. Oh well, I tried and Mr Smith ate it with his face on; you know, that "I don't like this" face that he reserves for craft fairs and Coronation Street.

I thought today I would raise arse from sofa and walk a big walk. The next leg of my current big walk, the London Loop which is more or less inner M25, starts at Heathrow and finishes at Uxbridge. Right: map, water bottle, sandwich, mobile phone, teeny bit of money and oyster card. Oh bugger, it's raining, add cagoul. The good thing about grotty weather is the muggers and rapists don't tend to go out in it - nor do I. So, back on my sofa .... I wonder if there is a rerun of Corrie?

No comments:

Post a Comment