Monday, March 14, 2011

Day of Culture

Culture always makes me think of yoghurt. I went to meet Boston June at the Tate Gallery and we looked at lots of yoghurt. It was their grand Watercolour exhibition featuring many a Turner et al; sadly no Constables but many other worthies to make one feel suitably art educated. I took along my accessory, the Apprentice. He's charming and clever in an arty sort of a way. I felt rather proud to own him. I now want to paint. So does June.

The Student son is searching for an art studio complete with artist to make a film. I have failed magnificently to find him one. Well I have tried two sources one of whom will get back to me ... I'm waiting. I'm not quite sure why I am doing this. My mother says I am a very good mother. I am better than her but that's not exactly difficult. This implies I am speaking to her ... slightly and warily.

Tomorrow the Accessory (Apprentice son) and I are off to the Ideal Home Exhibition; my feet are tired just thinking about it. We are going to buy a shed. Well, actually it's a bit more than a shed. It's a big wendy house in which the Apprentice can keep all his electrical gear and do his electronics. I wonder if I could take it over and make it my studio then the Student son can make his film in it. I am really trying to work out how I can cunningly get Mr Smith to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment