Saturday, March 5, 2011

Supply and demand

I am an artist; I stare into space. Very occasionally I paint something. I am not a very good artist but I am not absolutely awful - somewhere in between. I have nowhere to sell my paintings so I don't do any. Should anyone ask to see my paintings it would be mighty tricky as I haven't actually got any. So, perhaps, I should paint madly and get a collection together then consider what to do with it subsequently. This would at least be a little more industrious than staring into the void whilst dunking a Duchy Original in my tea. Note to self: Start Monday.

Mr Smith could change the moans to "All you do is work" .... mmm I don't quite see that happening .... pass those buttery shortbreads.

1 comment:

  1. You are a very good artist. I know because not only have I bought work from you, I know others who have and we all love it.

    ReplyDelete