Monday, January 17, 2011

Feeling ethereal

I seem to be wondering around in a bit of a vacuum these days - a bit of a haze. It's quite nice really as I have stopped thinking about things in a questioning way and have just resigned myself to a more 'what happens happens' attitude. Yes, I could plan and engineer and manipulate but just at the moment I am quite happy to let things just come my way or melt away. Carpe Diem is just not hitting my spot. Lazy? You guessed it. And it's raining. Colour of the day: Eau de nil.

I have work this week which is always lovely as it brings money which is divine. I love money. I spend it on ridiculous things then get shouted at by Mr Smith in his bank manager outfit for non payment of Council Tax or some other such trivia.

The rain means no running. I am not that keen. I will go to my Zumba class and compare size of bottoms - I bet mine is still the biggest (which must be very nice for everyone else). At Tuesday's class at the the local gym there are some lovely big black ladies who make me look a sylph but it's a much tougher workout and nearly kills me.

Well, enough floating about on gossamer and dreaming beautiful dreams of past moments. Time to do some day seizing and bum reduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment