Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hooray Henry

Got shot of that awful hot Henry. What a relief. Hope the Freecyclers get it working better - I don't think they will but it's now their smelly problem and not mine.

I am off to the seaside today when I eventually manage to drag myself away from my demanding children. The printer needs ink. For some unknown reason I am the only person able to go to the shop and get some - good grief. Oh well, whilst I'm in the vicinity I might buy myself an earpod and take back that large skirt and get all my provisions for the sea. I have got my flat back to myself until Easter - oooh goody gumdrops. I have to say though getting the best part of a grand for doing absolutely nothing, except staying at home, is a whacko wheeze.

Filling my empty cupboards and fridge with food is an exciting prospect. I can have a mad supermarket sweep, shopping for everything. I'll start with the basics - wine, gin, fags, headache pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment