Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Handel's Water Music

I went to Kingston, forgot the thing I was supposed to exchange, failed to find a waterproof MP3 player so came home. Bit of a pointless exercise really.

I thought music in my ears whilst I swim would encourage great swims, although there is always the possibility that I will float about aimlessly to a bit of Puccini rather than storm through the water to Lady Gaga. Anyway, my search for the right instrument is mighty fraught with dilemmas. You have to have something that attaches to your goggles otherwise you would get all tangled up in the wires between arm and ear. This is expensive. Then you have to work out how to download tunes and, if you're me, this is tricky. I'll ask Mr Smith - what a hilarious concept; a man who can't work a CD player, a DVD player or Sky plus. He makes technophobes look techi. His talents must lie elsewhere.

I thought I had a really action packed day today but I seem to have forgotten whatever it was I had planned. I'll do a bit of staring into space, walk the dog, pay some bills and make some cupcakes - another busy day. Tomorrow I'll take down our invisible Christmas Tree and try to find somewhere big and circular to store it.

No comments:

Post a Comment