Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Woke up in a nightmarish mood having had awful dreams all night of a beautiful vampire. Quite horrific. I don't know what was worse having the life sucked out of me or wanting it. Went for a mighty swim this morning to restore my pinkness. No pointy teeth have grown and I still seem to be casting shadows. I think we'll opt for something vegetarian for dinner tonight.

I had work yesterday but completely forgot - spongiformed brains. I simply didn't turn up. I am awaiting a big fat bollocking. Unreliability is something of which I am pretty intolerant so when I behave in that way I am rather embarrassed.

It's my father's birthday today; Happy Birthday, Dad. Mr Smith and I are going to dinner with my parents tonight. Mr Smith finds the whole thing complete torture but does manage to behave very well. I just have to calm him down afterwards and explain that my mother doesn't mean to be horrible she just is. And it's not hereditary.

Mrs Smith's new favourite car - a dark blue Ferrari. It chased me up the A3 then did a bit of flirting at the traffic lights on Roehampton Lane - it was being driven by Tony, the man from the garage who recognised me. It is truly beautiful. I want one. No I don't, I want a man who has one (but not Tony). In the meantime I have to take Mr Smith's filthy ancient BMW in for some minor repairs. Maybe Tony could lend me the Ferrari as a courtesy car.

No comments:

Post a Comment