Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Glitter girl

Colour of the day: Silver. I feel quite sparkly. I also look sparkly because I made a teensy multi coloured birthday cake for a friend and finished it off with a bit of glitter which I managed to get everywhere. I now look like a fat fairy with pretty dandruff.

Now to tackle the invisible Christmas tree and remove all the silver bobbles, wrap them carefully for another year and hoover up the prickles - oh there aren't any. I knew there would be some advantage in having a giant plastic coil rather than a Norway Spruce.

I have spent two days trying to offload a Henry hoover with issues on Freecycle. It gets all hot and bothered and smells. It can go and annoy someone else. However, the someone else has failed to turn up ... twice. Hopefully, this evening it will disappear otherwise it's landfill.

Thank you Stuart and Deborah for your Christmas card whoever you are. Sorry I didn't send you one but I've never heard of you, nor has Mr Smith. Perhaps next year you could give us a hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment