Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seven days

Good morning World. And welcome to my Tuesday starring the one and only ME. Today I will sparkle and glow and radiate warmth and joy and be in a tremendously good mood all day. No side kicks, no subplots and no undermining by anyone will get me down today. I will make fabulously exciting rum and raisin chocolate cupcakes - the raisins have been soaking in their rum overnight. Then the Lovely Claudia is coming round and we will smoke fags and laugh at the silliness of men whilst eating the cupcakes for elevenses. Then I shall swim a million miles; well one mile actually and feel gloriously well and happy.

Time for a tropical thought .... a Caribbean sunset and that exotic chirruping of tree frogs and grasshoppers washed down with a glorious citrus rum punch. 7 days.

I thought I would excuse myself dinner duty tonight and go to the really knackering Tuesday Zumba class. However, you should hear the complaints from the customers. Good grief, couldn't you cook yourselves a pizza or something? No, they want steak and kidney pie which I will dutifully make and pop into the oven before I go out. Why? Because I am trying to radiate good cheer. Just 7 days til I leave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment