Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunny days will soon be mine

Oh what a lovely Sunday I had. I spent the morning in bed with the newspapers - reading them rather than practising wrapping myself in them for when I'm homeless - then I went to see my baby boy, the Student. The Apprentice son came too. As I walk along the streets of Farnham with my two hugely tall sons towering over me I think "Gosh, how did I ever produce these?" but I did. We ate pizza and how I wish I hadn't as I feel enormously enormous and look bloody fat. I will have to Zumba my arse off today.

Tomorrow I am going away. I am trying to pack. I haven't been to the Caribbean for a while and I can't find my tropical clothes that I put away like a holidaying squirrel somewhere a few years ago. The house looks like we've been visited by serious burglars with things spewing from every wardrobe and cupboard and niche - attic next. I think I'll just have to buy some new clothes or blob about in my underwear.

I have a cold developing. This is not good news as I am beginning to feel rather ill with a very sore throat. I can give it to everyone else on my long plane journey. I am sure it will get better once I hit the tropics; something about that humidity is most curing. I so need some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment