Sunday, April 10, 2011

Far Pavilion


When's Easter? The Apprentice and I have managed the whole of Lent so far without chocolate and we can't last much longer. We are looking for those special supermarket deals of 3 chocolate eggs for a tenner ... each. We will direct Mr Smith towards Asda.

My home made paving slabs are fantastic. In fact they're almost better than bought ones. So we made some more. Turning them out is very exciting - a bit like a very satisfactory pudding.

I have gardened the wilderness by the shed. Well, that is I have done half of it, generously leaving the other half for Mr Smith who spent the whole weekend playing beastly golf. The idea is a smart vegetable garden with neat beds surrounded by paving rather than a neglected pile of earth covered in nettles.

The shed is more or less finished on the outside. Now we have to do the deck. Oh yes, it's very grand, our shed at the end of our garden. Perhaps I ought to call it a log cabin rather than a shed or maybe I'll refer to it as The Pavilion.

No comments:

Post a Comment