Saturday, April 2, 2011

My ghastly family

What's this supposed to be?
Lighter healthier dinner.
Well, we don't like it.
Tough tit.
Didn't you make some flapjacks earlier?
I might have done.
Where are they?
Well,some baddy mice broke into the kitchen and threatened to pull off the dog's whiskers if I didn't give them all the flapjacks, especially the really gooey ones.

Actually, I was a bit full and I felt a bit sick so I skipped Lighter healthier dinner.

The shed is still a pile of wood in the garden with the Apprentice son looking at it and scratching his head. He is having problems with levels or something.

The Student son is in a blind panic filming in Leeds.
"Mum, can you go to Uxbridge, pick up a camera and bring it oop north because ours has broken?" NO.
"Mum, can you put loads of money into my account so I can hire a new camera?"
No. Well, maybe.
"Mum can you do it now?"
But, I'm building a shed then going to the sea. Oh well, I'll go to the bank now and completely disrupt my morning.
"You're brill, Mum. By the way, I didn't have time to get you a Mother's Day Card."
And I hate you.

I know I am not Mr Smith's mother, as he is keen to point out on occasions like this, but it would be nice ....... Oh dream on, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment