Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let it Blossom, Let it Grow

I gardened. How can such an enormous amount of backbreaking, time consuming work be reduced to two words? The whole thing is a complete mess with mounds of earth everywhere and a rather previous runner bean plonked on top. Well, I got canes so I got enthusiastic. I want it to look like a really posh allotment rather than like a giant mole has gone beserk at the end of the garden. Oh well, better get out there and do some more before Mr Smith moans. "It was perfectly ok as it was and I don't like your paving." But I made it myself.

The Student son, currently The Juror, has been allotted a case and is sitting in judgement again later today. He is sworn to secrecy so I've heard every detail of the case and it's truly fascinating. He needs a packed lunch (with a note .... Dear Student, I am proud of you being such a good citizen. Hang 'em high. Love Mum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment