Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pimms O' clock

The Juror's case was dismissed due to lack of evidence so the bloke got off and our Juror returned to his role of Student and went back to his University of Druggy Arts. That was a quick jury service. I think there may be a part two coming up next week but it's difficult eaking information out of the Student; he's under oath.

Pebble squares are just brill but sadly make all the other slabs I've made so far look a bit boring. We are now planning a pebble mosaic to go in front of the Shed. I am being sent to the seaside to collect more pebbles. We do need an awful lot. I so need a day away from heaving earth; heaving pebbles will be quite different. Shall I take a spade?

The Shed and Son of Shed are just about finished. Just a bit of touching up the paintwork and then the Lovely Claudia can come and inspect them. I must get Mad Carina round too then it'll be a Coven Meeting... in the Shed rather than in Son of Shed where it would be a trifle cramped with the garden tools.

Oooooh Mr Smith has just made me a glass of Pimms. How I love this bonkers weather - June (without the rain) in April. There'll be drought come Summer ... oh sorry, I seem to have turned into a Cornish soothsayer. I meant to say I hope there won't be a hosepipe ban or Mr Smith will have long arms dragging endless watering cans down to the vegetables whilst muttering "I don't see why we need to grow vegetables, it's much easier to buy them at Waitrose."

No comments:

Post a Comment