Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trojan worms for dinner

My dear little lappy wappy top got a germ and was very ill. Thank heavens for the Apprentice who breathed on it and made it all better. (It was raining so he wasn't shed building.) It is actually very frightening when your whole system gets taken over by a big fat virus because, despite having lots of antifungal stuff, your computer is rendered useless and you want to throw it away and get a new one. One has to remember these things cost a bit more than a pair of laddered tights.

Blood, skin and head have now been attended to on the list of maintenance jobs which leaves teeth, diet and feet. I'd like you all to know the results of my blood test were very super normal. My cholesterol is not too high, my hormones are plentiful and my iron levels are just dandy.

Oh God, it's Vegetarian Tuesday. How I hate Vegetarian Tuesdays. Sometimes I forget, on purpose, and give them sausages. Sometimes I throw some pasta, tomato, spinach and cheese together. Occasionally I get out the Delia and ponder. Mmmm needs aubergine. I wonder if Mr Smith is busy or whether he'd like to procure an aubergine; after all, Vegetarian Tuesdays are entirely his invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment