Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shallow Graves

Don't ever ask me to bury your adversary in concrete. I am in a bit of a panic. Having spent the whole of Monday laying a concrete slab for the shed deck (terrace) I realise we didn't add enough cement so the whole thing is very crumbly and not actually setting. I don't want the Apprentice to see this awful mistake. In fact I am going to run away to the seaside when I've done the ironing.

Who is NEJ? He is apparently an actor who had a fling with a tart and doesn't want his wife to know. Silly eejit, she'll find out soon enough. It's in all the papers just his name isn't ... for now. Mrs Smith is definitely on the case.

The Apprentice has laid out my vegetable garden - four raised beds that look horribly like graves. I must get potaging and make flowers and vegetables grow in them before it is mistaken for a family burial plot. Mr Smith thinks it looks most sinister but has the sense not to say so for fear of becoming fertiliser.

No comments:

Post a Comment