Friday, April 8, 2011

Splatter & splutter

Actually, yesterday's entry wasn't entirely true as lots happened. It was gloriously sunny so I painted some of the shed and it looks blue. I had extreme difficulty reaching the bit under the overhang - tres tricky - and I covered myself in paint. I then had to scrape the paint off and get poshed up to taxi Mr Smith around Surrey. We collected his sick car from the BMW private clinic and took it to the more general hospital of Local Man What Does Cars. I had to travel behind it in my beautiful silver dream machine of a Mercedes SLK with the roof down in the wake of a fog of black smoke billowing out of the rear end of Mr Smith's exhaust. Our dog does less smelly farts. Well, it's now going to be fixed. I am suffering from carbon emission poisoning. Mr Smith had to take me out to lunch to compensate and very nice it was too.

Mr Smith was very good all day as he cooked dinner. Good weather means time to get out the barbie and burn some meat. He's good at that. Long may this heatwave last. I'm off to paint more of me and the shed blue. The Apprentice can make me a cup of tea and reach some of those really tricky bits. Mr Smith can applaud.

No comments:

Post a Comment