Monday, November 28, 2011

Dieting for December

As Chris Evans told me over the ironing this morning, there are only three days to slim down for December.  So Mr Smith and I have made a start.  I found an old diet book entitled The Weekend Off Diet.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy - you follow it all week then scoff whatever you like over the weekend.  Jolly good.  Steak for dins. I cooked some cauliflower for Mr Smith as he would never understand watermelon, feta cheese and rocket salad.  It was most exotic.  I am going to call this the melon cauli deit (melancholy) although I feel quite cheery.

I was a super busy little bee today.  I buzzed round the bathrooms with my mop and bucket including that frightful gents we refer to as the latrine - I never use it unless absolutely desperado.  I did all the horrible tasks I've been meaning to do for ages - gardening, ironing, shopping, making a useless pot holder.  Mr Smith helps with his whip and clipboard and some pacing.

I thought I deserved a present and sure enough the Lovely Claudia sent me an on-line advent calendar.  This is so so exciting.  I can't wait to open the first window but I haven't lost enough weight yet.

By the way, I have now had a headache since Friday.  It's definitely a brain tumour.  I have had no wine for at least a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment