Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Harley Street or Hell?

Ow, ow, owch that really hurt. Do you think Hell is where dentists go when they die and bad people have to be their patients forever?  I am going to be so good from now on.  I am going to go swimming and put up Mr Smith's trousers.  Oh, how I hate root canals.  However, I am now pain free so all that subterranean drilling paid off.  The Lovely Claudia's dentistry is even worse than mine.  We speak in tongues to one another using words like maxillo facial surgery and sub gingeval cementum. Although I feel for her I am delighted to have a painometer.  We can swap notes on exactly how drastically vile the treatment was and how much it cost.  Oh my God.  At least I don't have to spend my entire inheritance on my teeth.  Oh, actually, I already did that.  "I've had a root canal, nothing to it" boasts Mr Smith.  I'll tell his dentist he prefers it without anaesthetic.

The latest cupcake invention - Banoffee Cupcakes.  These are banana cakes with toffee in the middle, butter icing swirled on top and a dash of digestive biscuit crumb sprinkled o'er the top.  And, yes they are absolutely gorgeously sickly and lovely.


And why are there only three?  Well, I ate the other nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment