Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Where's the dog?

The problem of going shopping with your husband is that you can't really.  Unless he's a cross dresser or a man of ridiculous patience you are never going to get him to take an interest in dresses and shoes - underwear maybe but not big knickers and tights which is what I actually need.  Anyway, on my last outing to Kingston with Mr Smith I had to become Memory Woman noting where I saw what so I can go back and buy it.  My car is going to Chichester for a service tomorrow so I will spend the day shopping there.  I'm sure the shops will be much the same as in Kingston; I've forgotten most of the things anyway.

Well done Lakeland for having a "healthy cooking" section which includes apple pie makers (I'm thinking yummy buttery sweet pastry) and butter ball makers and biscuit cutters.  My kind of healthy!

The dog exploded yesterday during our coven meeting.  I think one of our hexes went a bit wrong.  It was either that or the Lovely Claudia was trying to turn him into a cat.  He ate a lighter under the table which exploded with a mighty boom.  The dog seems fine, he smells of lighter fuel which actually is an improvement on his usual pongy dog breath, but luckily seems to be in one piece and totally unfazed by the whole incident.

I am going to make a patchwork quilt for Mad Carina for Christmas.  She wants it bright and jolly.  I have redesigned it three times this morning already and had to call M-C for advice.  I then realised I had forgotten to go to class yesterday.  Oh silly me.  Too much witchery.  Mr Smith rolls his eyes ... not more little bits of fabric.  I'm afraid so and pins and bits of thread- don't forget those.    Oooooh I so love being messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment